Project registration extended to midnight on Sunday 28th May 2017
We have extended the project registration deadline for the CoderDojo Coolest Projects Showcase 2017 until midnight on Sunday 28th May 2017.
You can register your projects at dublin.coolestprojects.org. Remember your projects do not have to be completed before you register them.
CoderDojo Coolest Projects has 6 different project categories, they are:
- Scratch – Anything developed using the Scratch platform, from games to animations.
- Games + Web Games – The games category is for every kind of game made in any language on any technology. This category excites and engages at every level and we want members to develop games that excite all those who attend.
- Mobile Apps – The applications category is for interactive mobile apps which help, inform or entertain people
- Hardware – Robots, machines and hacks. The hardware category is for projects that use hardware, like the Intel Galileo, Raspberry Pi, Arduino or any hardware platform, to change the physical world around them using code and hardware.
- Evolution – This encompasses the members who have taken their CoderDojo projects to the next level, it includes the latest and greatest real web applications, enterprise projects that members have launched and advanced language computation such as C++. This category is a mix of complex computing projects.
CoderDojo Coolest Projects is a world leading showcase that inspires the next generation of digital creators, innovators, changemakers and entrepreneurs. The CoderDojo Coolest Projects Showcase offers young people from the international CoderDojo Community the opportunity to present the projects they have created at their local CoderDojo. It is both a competition and exhibition to showcase, inspire and enable innovation, creativity, entrepreneurship and technology skills in youth innovators aged 6 – 17.
2017 sees CoderDojo Coolest Projects grow to a global initiative with CoderDojo Ninjas from all over the world descending upon the RDS, Dublin on Saturday 17th June 2017 to present their apps, websites, games and hardware projects. We will have over 1,000+ Ninjas from Ireland, Europe, USA, Japan and Australia showcase their projects at the CoderDojo Coolest Projects Showcase 2017!
Tickets for the CoderDojo Coolest Projects Showcase in the RDS, Dublin on Saturday 17th June 2017 are now available free of charge if booked in advance!
Book now at tickets.coolestprojects.org